Are you interested in supporting the mission of Full Radius Dance with your time and effort? Volunteers are Very Important People to us. Here’s a few of the ways we can use your assistance:
- Performances: Usher
- Tasks include handing out programs, assisting patrons with seating, and tidying the audience area after the show. Perks: See the show for free!
- Performances: Costume Master
- Be responsible for managing costumes in the theatre (don’t let the dancers go out naked!)
- Be an advocate for Full Radius Dance in your community, identify potential individual, corporate, or foundation donors, or conceive and execute fundraisers
- Marketing & Communications
- Communicate and promote the company’s activities and achievements to local, regional, and national communities; assist with creating content for social media, blog, and newsletters
- Administration: Volunteer Manager
- Assist in recruiting volunteers, coordinate and maintain a database of volunteers and opportunities, and maintain a database of metro Atlanta schools with PTA/PTO contact information
- Administration: Board of Directors
- We are seeking passionate, committed individuals to serve on the Board of Directors. The board is the governing body of Full Radius Dance whose primary purpose is to set policy and provide guidance through the expertise brought to the organization from their various backgrounds
Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering and becoming part of the Full Radius Dance family! And if you have an interest or expertise that's not listed here — let us hear from you.
In-Kind Wish List
Would you like to support Full Radius Dance with a donation of goods, facilities, or professional services? Our current needs include photography, marketing/PR services, massage/bodywork, and event venues. Contact us if you can help.